Minimum Recommended Hardware Requirements
The RxSchool web site is designed to work with a variety of computer hardware including PC and Macintosh based systems. For the best possible experience we recommend that your system has the following minimum hardware components or greater:
- 166 mHz processor
- 32 MB RAM or higher
- 100 MB free hard drive space
- Monitor with 800 x 600 resolution
- Local or network printer (required for printing statements of credit)
- Sound card and speakers (required for audio presentations)
Minimum Recommended Software Requirements
The RxSchool web site is designed to work with a variety of operating systems, Internet browsers and software plug-ins. For the best possible experience we recommend that your systems has the following minimum software or greater
- Operating System
- Microsoft Windows 98 or greater
- Macintosh OS X or greater
- Internet Browsers (latest version of all browsers recommended)
- Additional Software Requirmenets
- Macromedia Flash Player
Many of our lessons contain streaming audio and/or video.
You must have Adobe Flash Player 11 or greater installed to participate in these lessons.
Click here for the latest version of the free Flash download.
- Adobe Reader
Many of our lessons contain Adobe Reader (.pdf) content. You must have Adobe Reader X installed to view these documents. Click here for the latest version of the free Adobe Reader X download.
- All of the Pharmacy Choice Inc websites require pop-ups to be enabled on the websites. Please click here for instructions on how to enable this functionality for all web browsers.
The RxSchool web site is designed to work with Internet connection speeds as low as 28kbps from a dial-up modem. However, for the best possible experience, we recommend an Internet connection speed of 56kbps or higher.
Minimum Computer Requirements for RxSchool Live
- Broadband internet connection, such as T1, Cable, or high-speed DSL.
- Before enrolling in this program, please test your internet connection here. It is important that you take this test on the same computer and network you will be using the day of the live presentation.
- One of the following internet browsers: Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher; Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or higher; Safari 1.1 or higher; Google Chrome
- Computer speakers or headphones connected to your computer.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here for a free download of the latest version.
- Tablets and smartphones are not supported at this time.
- Adobe Connect supports Windows, Mac OS, and Linux operating systems, but does not support Chrome OS at this time.
If you have any further questions, please Contact Us.